Becoming a consciously alive human being has been this amazing, tumultuous, and impossible to stop process.
It has taken me 20 years to trust this journey, to be one with it, to recognize that this journey IS life.
It isn’t because I have two healthy, beautiful kids or a husband that rocks.
All that is the icing on the cake!
So how did I get here?
I wanted to share with you the 15 Life Lessons I learned along the way that fueled this journey of becoming – and which fuel me daily.
1. Always trust my intuition…always. It can always be heard and it never lies.
2. I don’t have to believe every thought that I think.
3. A relaxed state of mind is a powerful state of mind.
4. I see that negative emotion isn’t bad, but only indicates that I am disconnected to me.
5. Allowing myself to shine, allows others to do the same.
6. Life has a flow to it and having, doing or being anything I desire is about getting into that flow.
7. My mind is my greatest co-creator and my biggest saboteur.
8. Space and stillness are my greatest friends.
9. What I believe to be, will be.
10. Being a mother is a holy job and it makes me a better person.
11. I am always loved.
12. All humans have a joy default.
13. Everything you could ever desire is a hands reach away
14. There is more wellbeing in this world than the opposite.
15. I am more powerful than any challenge I could ever face.
Hi I’m Karen Salmansohn, founder of NotSalmon. My mission is to offer you easy-to-understand insights and tools to empower you to bloom into your happiest, highest potential self. I use playful analogies, feisty humor, and stylish graphics to distill big ideas – going as far back as ancient wisdom from Aristotle, Buddhism and Darwin to the latest research studies from Cognitive Therapy, Neuro Linquistic Programming, Neuroscience, Positive Psychology, Quantum Physics, Nutritional Studies – and then some.
Live your happiest life. Get my research-based happiness newsletter delivered conveniently to your inbox.