If you’re struggling right now, here are 11 good reminders for stressful times and quotes for stress relief – to help you keep things in perspective.
Feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, sluggish, hopeless, worried …and then some?
You will appreciate these helpful reminders for stressful times and sayings for stress relief.
I personally created these stressful times quote images and stress relief saying images.
If you’re new to my work, hi there!
I’m a bestselling author, research geek on happiness, and founder of a range of life improving digital courses.
I’ve been through a lot of stressful struggles in my life.
It’s from a place of true knowing that I wrote and designed these reminders for stressful times below. (As well as my bestselling book, Think Happy.)
I hope these relaxing words of encouragement help you to fully believe that no storm can last forever. Better days are coming.
11 Good Reminders For Stressful Times and Quotes for Stress Relief
- Scroll through these quotes for stress relief. Choose your favorite image Use the relaxing reminder as your mobile wallpaper.
- Or print out these stress relief reminders and use them as stress management tools for work stress, love stress, health stress, money stress – you name it!
Stress happens when you think you have to figure out everything all at once.Breathe. You’re strong. You got this. Take it day by day. – Karen Salmansohn
Being afraid of things going wrong isn’t the way to make things go right. – Karen Salmansohn
There is always, always, always something to be thankful for.
Today I refuse to stress myself out about things I cannot control.
If you saw the size of the blessing coming, you would understand the magnitude of the battle you are fighting.
Do not resist doing things that move you out of your comfort zone. Especially when often your comfort zone is not all that comfortable – Alan Cohen
You’re awesome. And needed. Plus you’re alive for a reason. And you’re stronger than you think.
Feeling anxiety? Do a grounding tool!
Someday we’ll forget the hurt, the reason we cried, and the one who brought us pain.
For what it’s worth, it’s never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you life a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the courage to start over again. F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Pass the these reminders for stressful times forward on Instagram! When you share these uplifting stress relief quotes, you inspire others to be calmer and happier!
The secret to a happier life? Just keep taking a tiny step of courage, one step at a time. – Karen Salmansohn
A Mantra for Stressful Times
A mantra for stressful times: I’m only one person. Things will get done when they get done. I will take things one step at a time, one day at a time. -Karen Salmansohn
4 Bonus Reminders For Stressful Times
- Life’s best lessons are usually learned at the worst times and from the worst mistakes.
- How you feel when you are stressed is not a good measure of reality.
- Obstacles and problems always appear bigger than they are when you’re feeling anxious.
- Become aware of how you talk to yourself – and the stories you tell.
Get more tools for stressful times!
Check out my bestselling book, Think Happy!
Think happier. Think calmer.
Think about subscribing for free weekly tools here.