Scroll down to get all of this in quote poster form! 🙂
The more of these things you can stop doing, the more quickly you’ll upgrade the quality of your life.
Scroll down and you’ll find a poster with these words.
Feel free to print it out or pass it forward to someone who you think might benefit from this reminder!
1. Ignoring your intuition
2. Saying a “yes” when you want to say a “no”
3. Allowing negative people too much time & influence
4. Allowing negative thoughts too much time & influence
5. Sugary and chemically-laden foods (click for tools!)
6. Over-complaining – which leads to under-appreciating
8. Fear of failure – which leads to fear of trying
What’s something which comes to your mind and heart when you read these 8 things to give up? Share below!
Hi I’m Karen Salmansohn, founder of NotSalmon. My mission is to offer you easy-to-understand insights and tools to empower you to bloom into your happiest, highest potential self. I use playful analogies, feisty humor, and stylish graphics to distill big ideas – going as far back as ancient wisdom from Aristotle, Buddhism and Darwin to the latest research studies from Cognitive Therapy, Neuro Linquistic Programming, Neuroscience, Positive Psychology, Quantum Physics, Nutritional Studies – and then some.
Live your happiest life. Get my research-based happiness newsletter delivered conveniently to your inbox.