Has your confidence in your attractiveness gone missing – just packed up and left your body? If so, below are 7 tools to get your sexy back and help you to feel attractive any age and confident at any weight!
I’m a big believer that sexy is a feeling – not a weight or age!
You don’t have to look like a super model to feel super confident in your skin!
Look at Amy Schumer – both in real life and in her movie “I Feel Pretty”!
In the movie Amy gets a clunk on the head which makes her suddenly see her once insecure self as someone who is beautiful and appealing.
As a result, she stops carrying herself in a way which expresses insecurity.
Instead Amy carries herself as someone who feels beautiful.
She’s the same weight and age. Yet, thanks to her inner confidence, suddenly everyone finds her magnetically appealing.
Soon Amy’s renewed self acceptance and appreciation of her full, full-figured self begins to extend beyond her sexuality.
Amy becomes empowered to live fearlessly – because she’s so confident.
The message: Sexy is a feeling – not a weight or age!
I love this message about attractiveness – because I’m in my 50’s!
Although I don’t look like I did when I was in my 20’s, I recognize that I can still feel attractive from the inside out – no matter my age!
I want the same confidence for YOU!
With this in mind below are 7 tips to help you get your sexy back – and starting loving yourself more!
7 tips to get your sexy back and feel attractive at any age or weight
1. Do a 30 Second Daily Mirror Challenge:
- Every morning when you wake up, put on some confidence building music like “You Sexy Thing” by Hot Chocolate and/or “I’m Sexy and I Know It.”
- Next, look in the mirror seek out at least one thing about yourself that you believe is appealing. Anything. Your smile. Style. Hair. Etc…
- Compliment yourself right to your face in the mirror.
- Note: Singing and dancing along to the lyrics and music in these uplifting songs is optional – but also highly confidence building!
2. Remember how you’ve found past partners attractive – flaws and all.
Allow these memories to be proof that sexy is not about weight or age. People can be flawesomely sexy when you feel connected to them and love the entire person.
3. Take time to dress in a way which makes you feel comfortable and attractive.
Express who you are in your clothes. Don’t try to hide in your clothes.
4. Close your eyes and think about times you have felt attractive and confident.
- Try to hold this feeling in your mind and body. after you open your eyes.
- Learn how to meditate on feelings of self confidence.
- Check out the 2 minute self confidence building meditations in my book Instant Calm.
5. Think about someone you think feels attractive.
Imagine the self confidence they feel for their body. Try to hold in your mind and body how they feel as you go about your day.
6. Spend time alone getting to know your body.
Take time alone with yourself – and discover what turns you on – so you feel fully awake and confident in your body.
7. Read (and re-read) these 2 quotes about sexiness and attractiveness below…
Print out these image quotes about feeling sexy and attractive at any age or weight. Put these confidence building image quotes on your mirror. Or use them as screen savers – so you tattoo these reminders onto your brain!
Image Quote 1 about Sexiness, Attractiveness, Confidence
Sexy isn’t about what you wear. It’s about how you feel. The more passion you feel for yourself and your life, the more passion others will feel for you. – Karen Salmansohn
Image Quote 2 about Sexiness, Attractiveness, Confidence
“You know what’s sexy? A person who’s gone through a life challenge, and comes out with insights, more depth, and a fiery passion to face forward, forward, forward.” – Karen Salmansohn
Get further support to feel sexy, attractive, confident
Do self confidence building meditations in Instant Calm.
Think happier. Think calmer.
Think about subscribing for free weekly tools here.