This collection of live your happiest life quotes will help you to boost your happiness. Read through these happiest sayings so you stay positive – and stop stressing about things you can’t control.
I personally wrote and designed each of these happiest quotes about life (below).
Why? Because I’ve had my share of struggles – which I jokingly call “My Bucket List From Hell.”
Thankfully, I did the inner work needed to heal, gain insights, and move on to my happiest days ever.
I’m now on a mission to inspire you to live your happiest life!
If you want to live your happiest life, remember…
- You have no control over many things in life, but you can control how you interpret events. And you can choose where you focus your thoughts.
- If you’re having trouble mastering your thoughts, and thereby struggling with stress and overwhelm, check out my bestselling video course, The Anxiety Cure.
28 Live Your Happiest Life Quotes To Boost Happiness
I hope you enjoy this collection of live your happiest life quotes. May these encouraging words give you a better perspective. Plus lighten your heart, raise your spirits and boost your happiness!
1. Forgiveness makes you happier
Sometimes the first step to forgiveness is understanding the other person is an idiot.
2. Happy self talk leads to your happiest life
What are the most powerful words in the universe? The ones you use to talk to yourself. – Karen Salmansohn
3. Patience leads to your happiest life
Be patient. Good things take time.
4. Everyday positivity boosts happiness
The secret to overnight success: everyday positivity and everyday action! – Karen Salmansohn
Do you have your own favorite happiest life quotes which motivate you? Share your happy quote in the comments section below! I might morph your happiness saying into an inspiring quote image!
5. Happiness comes from your thoughts
Being happy is not about what you have. It’s about the thoughts you have. – Karen Salmansohn
6. Big secret to a happy life
A big secret to happiness: Work on becoming more self aware. Explore your part in your patterns. You gotta own up to your limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging habits, so you can disown them. – Karen Salmansohn
7. Focus on learning life lessons
Sometimes figuring out WHY something happened isn’t nearly as important as the less you learn from it happening. – Mandy Hale
8. Silence leads to a happy life
Sometimes I prefer not to talk about things until I figure out what I’m truly feeling and thinking. – Karen Salmansohn
9. Gratitude leads to your happiest life
My life isn’t perfect, but I’m thankful for everything I have.
9. Good friends boost happiness
You’ll know someone is special when no matter what kind of mood you are in they manage to make you smile.
10. Letting it go boosts happiness
In life we do things, some we wish we had never done. Some we wish we could replay a million times in our head.
11. Positive change boosts happiness
Sometimes you have to read “to-hell-with-this” to get to “Post-to-hell-with-this,” a time of great growth. Basically, crisis pain can give you crisis fuel, motivating you to finally create the life you want. – Karen Salmansohn
- Download these happiest quotes about life and use them as mobile wallpaper! Every time you text or take a selfie, you’ll get a surge of happiness and positivity!
12. Embrace your individuality
13. Compete only with yourself
Gentle reminder: Your goal is not to be better than anybody else. It’s to be better than you used to be. – Karen Salmansohn
14. Mindfulness boosts happiness
You can’t bring back or change the past. You’re not promised the future. So focus on enjoying life while you can. – Karen Salmansohn
15. Appreciation boosts happiness
Don’t ignore the effort of someone who tried to stay in touch. It’s not all the time someone cares.
16. The happiest life requires inner strength
If ever you find yourself doubting you can make it through a challenge, simply think back to everything you’ve overcome in the past. – Karen Salmansohn
17. Heal yourself
Reminder: The person who broke you will not be the one to fix you.
- Print out these quotes about living your happiest life. Post them around your home or office. Allow these reminders to marinate into your brain. Soon you’ll naturally start to think more optimistically!
18. Faith leads to your happiest life
Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not obsess. Just breathe and have faith that all will work out for the best.
19. Be the light in the dark
Remind someonne they are worthy. Let them know they are enough just as they are. Be the light in an often too dark world. – Karen Salmansohn
20. Live with Kindness and High integrity
I wish more people would understand how much their words and actions affect others. – Karen Salmansohn
21. Strong character Is Key
Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip. -Will Rogers
- Share these happiest life quotes on Instagram and inspire others to live more happily!
22. Laugh more
The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. – E.E. Cummings
23. Keep things in perspective
Warning: During a crisis, obstacles to happiness often appear large than they truly are. – Karen Salmansohn
24. Trust the process
The best views often come after the hardest climb
25. You are stronger than you know
You are an unfinished work in progress. One of the good things about life’s challenges: You get to find out that you are capable of far more than you thought possible. – Karen Salmansohn
26. Follow your heart
Trust your feelings. Take chances. Follow your heart.
27. True love boosts happiness
True love is when someone accepts your past, supports your present and encourages your future.
Bonus Happiest Life Quote
Happiness (more often than not) comes from giving not getting. – Karen Salmansohn
Live your happiest life!
Check out my bestselling video course The Anxiety Cure
- Stop overwhelm and overthinking.
- Improve focus and productivity.
- Sleep better.
- Watch and re-watch, because you have lifetime access.
Think happier. Think calmer.
Think about subscribing for free weekly tools here.
One last step!
Please go to your inbox and click the confirmation link we just emailed you so you can start to get your free weekly NotSalmon Happiness Tools! Plus, you’ll immediately receive a chunklette of Karen’s bestselling Bounce Back Book!