I designed these happiness quotes into virtual posters to improve your mood and mindset!
My mission: I hope these happy quotes serve as positive peptalks – and give you an extra dose of happiness in your day.
4 quick happiness reminders
- Recognize that whatever you’re going through, no storm lasts forever.
- You can always find something to be happy about. Even in the midst of tough times. Write gratitude lists regularly to keep yourself focused on what’s going right.
- Happiness is all about your mindset – which is something that you can control. Focus on developing a “growth mindset.” Think of yourself as a “student” not a “victim.”
- Develop the superpower of calm with the relaxation tools in my bestselling video course, The Anxiety Cure. My calming tools are recommended by our world’s top psychologists, neuroscientists and meditation teachers! Learn more now!
12 of the Best Happiness Quotes
Scroll through these happy quotes and pick your favorite. Use the image as your mobile wallpaper – so you read its inspiration regularly! Stop allowing fear, regret and anxiety to steal your happiness.
Someday you’ll look back and understand why it all happened the way it did.
Sometimes the worst thing that happens, the thing you think you can’t survive, it’s the thing makes you better than you used to be. – Jennifer Weiner
Print out these best happiness sayings. Post them around your home and office – to cheer you up & cheer you on.
Karma. Thing good thoughts. Say nice things. Do good for others. Everything comes back.
To make profound changes in your life you need either inspiration or desperation. – Tony Robbins
It takes huge effort to free yourself from memory. = Paulo Coello
Love yourself. You are all you have.
Use these happiness quotes as mobile wallpapers – so you enjoy happier days.
To change your life, you must commit to a lifestyle change. You can’t rely on quick fixes. – Karen Salmansohn
What we seek in love is finding someone with whom we feel safe to reveal our truest self. – Karen Salmansohn
Love turns a house into a home.
Wounds don’t heal the way you want them to. They heal the way they need to.
Share these optimistic mood boosting quotes with loved ones on Instagram.
Just for today, fuggedaboutit. – Karen Salmansohn
In the end, you tried, you cared, and sometimes that simply has to be enough. – Karen Salmansohn
Bonus Happiness Quote
Why be moody when you can shake your booty?
Become the happiest person you know
Check out The Anxiety Cure, my bestselling video course
- Stop overwhelm and overthinking.
- Improve focus and productivity.
- Sleep better.
- Feel more confident.
- Be happier.
Think happier. Think calmer.
Think about subscribing for free weekly tools here.