Here are 16 positive thinking quotes to help you think more positively. Feeling stressed about the future or obsessing about the past? Read on…
If you’re new to my work, I’m a bestselling author and award winning designer who loves to merge these 2 passions to help motivate people to live a life they love.
I purposefully designed this positive thinking quotes collection with the hope of improving your mood – and giving you a more positive mindset.
Best of all, positive thinking leads to positive habits.
- When you think you deserve the best, you wind up doing more self loving and confident habits.
- If you’re confident, and bravely think you’re capable of doing a difficult task, you’re more likely to succeed.
Basically, if you want to live a life you love, it helps to be a positive thinker.
Positive thinking helps to improve your various relationships – in love, friendship, work and family.
People are naturally attracted to the positive vibes which positive people emit.
With this in mind, it’s also helpful for your own positive mood to hang out with positive people. When the folks around you have a positive attitude, they will root for you and support you – in both good times and challenging times.
Get More Tools To Think Positively – Beyond These Quotes
- Learn to think happier – with the research based tools in my best selling book Think Happy.
16 Positive Thinking Quotes To Help You Think Positively
Scroll through these positive thinking sayings and choose your favorite as a mobile wallpaper!
1. Love yourself
2. Love your body
3. Sleep well
4. Stay positive
5. Listen closely
6. Believe in miracles
7. Get addicted to good habits
8. Be yourself
9. Be a positive thinker
10. Think positively about change
11. Trust the process
12. Stop worrying so much
13. Don’t judge yourself so much
14. Think positively every day
15. Learn and move on…
16. Positive Thinking Strengthens You
17. 6 Ways To Feel Happier & Calmer
Bonus Positive Thinking Quote
Get More Tools To Think Positively
Boost your confidence, attitude, and mood with this powerful and thought provoking collection of short essays and happiness strategies.
Think happier. Think calmer.
Think about subscribing for free weekly tools here.